Besides you can't beat the rockin trance intro song. Well you probably can but any media featuring flying battleships and air to air combat tends to have a near hypnotic effect on me.
Actually to be completely honest Last Exiles can occasionally be a bit on the slow side. And while the mating of CGI and hand drawn panels is pretty damn good here it's not quiet the best I've seen. Regardless I gotta love Geneon's style.
1 Comments:
Bah,
Last Exile=Shiny
Besides you can't beat the rockin trance intro song.
Well you probably can but any media featuring flying battleships and air to air combat tends to have a near hypnotic effect on me.
Actually to be completely honest Last Exiles can occasionally be a bit on the slow side. And while the mating of CGI and hand drawn panels is pretty damn good here it's not quiet the best I've seen. Regardless I gotta love Geneon's style.
Post a Comment
<< Home