I was thinking to myself when I was with Mom at Trader Joe's the other day about how I remember a time when those virtual signature things at the cashier's place didn't exist, and that my mom got really confused the first time they made her sign one of them. That was so long ago! And back in the days when I was the only person who had internet and I didn't know what to do with it and went into random chatrooms in which no one talked about anything except age and gender. And I felt really really old. Like Mr. Casaburi. And then I started thinking about how I made fun of him being from the typewriter age, and then I thought, "He's from the five and a half floppy age and I've used those before!" *eeps* and those were the pre-USB jumpdrive days, too, and in my CompSci class, EVERYONE had those. And digital cameras! Yesh. Feel very old.
1 Comments:
That poor person!
I was thinking to myself when I was with Mom at Trader Joe's the other day about how I remember a time when those virtual signature things at the cashier's place didn't exist, and that my mom got really confused the first time they made her sign one of them. That was so long ago! And back in the days when I was the only person who had internet and I didn't know what to do with it and went into random chatrooms in which no one talked about anything except age and gender. And I felt really really old. Like Mr. Casaburi. And then I started thinking about how I made fun of him being from the typewriter age, and then I thought, "He's from the five and a half floppy age and I've used those before!" *eeps* and those were the pre-USB jumpdrive days, too, and in my CompSci class, EVERYONE had those. And digital cameras! Yesh. Feel very old.
Post a Comment
<< Home