### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: /
like a message board, only bloggier.
posted by Gamera @ 11:55 AM
I'm afraid I must've been a Beethoven baby.. maybe that's why I'm so stupid! >:O
Haha--I could see that. I mean, all that angsty emotional stuff that Beethoven has.Although that would mean I was probably a Stravinsky baby--all show and dissonance, and dabbling in just about every style there is and some there isn't.
Hm... gives me pause to think of the sort of music my parents fed me...
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I'm afraid I must've been a Beethoven baby.. maybe that's why I'm so stupid! >:O
Haha--I could see that. I mean, all that angsty emotional stuff that Beethoven has.
Although that would mean I was probably a Stravinsky baby--all show and dissonance, and dabbling in just about every style there is and some there isn't.
Hm... gives me pause to think of the sort of music my parents fed me...
Post a Comment
<< Home