### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: How One Can Study Too Much for LSATs

9.28.2004

How One Can Study Too Much for LSATs

other than by the fact that I've been posting here several times a day.
4. All Human beings are either optimists or pessimists. Joey is not a pessimist. Therefore, Joey is an optimist.
[lizardbrain: Is Joey a kangaroo?]
Which one of the following is assumed by the argument above?
A) Joey is a human being. [correct]

2 Comments:

Blogger sugarfiend said...

"optimists of pessimists," eh? Sounds like bipolar disorder to me.

"The glass is half empty...but that's good cause it had milkshake in it and I drank the other half!"

Heh. I think you are studying too much for LSATs. I'm studying for a bio test now, but I just woke up after conking out at 11, so I have an excuse for being up early....

5:33 AM  
Blogger Gamera said...

whups. or. OR! fixednow.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home