### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: I need a hug

9.10.2004

I need a hug

...from a cute boy.

Actually, I'm not sure that would help at all, but it's worth a shot. I thought I'd be happy visiting Cindy. I was relaxed enough to fall asleep there for a couple hours, but now I'm feeling the stress again.

I think I shall procrastinate more, and play the violin.

Edit: I hate to say this, but I just realized what would probably make me happy right now is a stiff, sweet cocktail. Cold.

...Stop thinking so hard, you sickos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doc Taotsu said...

I've never found alcohol to be particularly relaxing (although I've discovered my limits and thus it can be at least amusing). However I suggest a seabreeze, a fine sipping drink that goes down easy.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home