### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: insomnia

9.07.2004

insomnia

...induced by lack of food.

Here's the thing about my diet: because I'm trying to lose a few pounds so as to get back down to my nice, comfy, no scary people weight division (Adora gain weight gain weight, ack!) I've been eating a lot less these last few days to make up for all the good stuff I ate in the last two or three weeks of summer. Well, it all kicked in today...I went to bed at 12:30, couldn't get to sleep, couldn't stop thinking of food, and finally went downstairs and made myself a sandwich. A big, honking, three-inch stack of sandwich, with spinach and provolone and a good centimeter's thickness of ham, all on wheat bread. And I ate every bit of it.

Now I'm sitting here waiting for the food coma (and some of the guilt) to kick in. Le sigh. Fruit smoothie for lunch tomorrow, methinks.

2 Comments:

Blogger sugarfiend said...

*sigh* Here she goes again.

If I'm hungry and really lazy, I just eat a bit of cereal or something starchy. If I don't eat a whole bunch at once, I actually don't feel that I-gotta-have-me-something-NOW pang after a few minutes. This usually works when dinner is still a few hours away and I can't be bothered to actually sit down and eat, LOL...

Then again something tells me I shouldn't be helping you lose weight. *sighs again*

11:43 AM  
Blogger Gamera said...

Well, I've done that before--munch on cereal or chips, but recently I've been on a fruits and veggies binge, with the end result being that carbohydrates are in kind of short supply here, minus the ubiquitous noodles and rice. The sitting down and eating is important to me, because I haven't got much time to do that these days, but a lot of the time it's been soup, or fruit, or a slice of toast. When I HAVE to eat something, it's usually a craving for something specific...and that day, I was dreaming about sandwiches. :P

But hey, it's working. I'm 109 lbs, as of yesterday. ^_^v

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home