Not a Happy Camper
Blek. I hate having to take back my word; when I say "I'll be there" I mean I'll do everything in my power to be there. It's one of my traits I prize the most, and it's the what pisses me off when I find it lacking in other people. That said, I do run into schedule conflicts every once in a while, and tonight's is bugging me. Some things must take precedent over others, but all the same--I don't like taking back my word.
And now I can't sleep (again), so I'm up getting some work done.
1 Comments:
hugs.. I know what you mean. I get so frustrated when people just don't find it important enough to show up.. :( Then I freak out when I flake out on someone cauz I totally don't want to. (Or, knowing my wonderfully horrible memory, I just didn't remember despite 5 post-it notes stuck everywhere plus a computer reminder.)
Post a Comment
<< Home