Squee!
I received my copy of Flight today! And I just read the entire thing! Yay! Pretty pictures! Not sure what my favorite one is, but I think the cutest one is "Deep Blue." PENGUINS!! Couldn't stop smiling during that one. Also enjoyed "The Bowl" muchly, though I'm not sure how that has anything to do with flying...
But could you explain "Dummy Brother" to me? Don't understand it...
5 Comments:
Hahaha...I haven't been able to get through Dummy Brother, actually. I can't figure out what to read. Deep Blue is v. cute, yes.
I think my favorite is actually Jen Wang's Paper and String. :)
Now your mission is to go out and inflict it on other people! (unless your'e like me and it's way too precious to let out of your sight....)
Hehe, good idear. But your copy is more precious than my copy, since you have all of the cute autographs and piccies in it. :)
...I should get back to reading Flight. :( I only got through about 1/3 before the rest of summer caught up with me. :P And now school's about to start, so there goes that.
Mouse--did Derek draw what appears to be flying boobies in your book, too?
...I should go look
Post a Comment
<< Home