### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: Foooood

10.01.2004

Foooood

Mrs. Pang's sponge cake came out marvelously fluffy today.

And I don't understand how my hands and wrists aren't sheathed in a layer of fat already. Goodness.

3 Comments:

Blogger sugarfiend said...

I don't know about you, but when I gain weight, it never ends up on my arms. Always on the tummy/legs/butt.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Gamera said...

My hands are actually a pretty good indicator when it gets to fine points of weight, like the difference between when I weigh 108 lbs and 110 lbs. Right now they're telling me I'm about 110, but I've eaten enough for the past week and a half to weigh around 116, so I'm confused....

9:59 PM  
Blogger sugarfiend said...

...

You pay too much attention to these things.

But it does sound like the time last year when my body was telling me I was 115 (cause I still had some tummy) and I was really 8 lbs under that. That was odd....

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home