### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: There's a fine line between being flirty and being friendly

11.15.2004

There's a fine line between being flirty and being friendly

...if there even is a line.

Dammit, I don't want to hurt people but I don't want to miss the opportunity to get to know people, either. I burn enough bridges as it is...kinda have to keep building new ones to maintain a certain level of homeostasis, right?

And what the heck is it about me now, huh? Am I giving off pheromones in huge concentrations?

Yea, so someone walked me home today. And offered to buy me ice cream.
(Am I still considered a player if I keep being angsty about this?)

2 Comments:

Blogger sugarfiend said...

Dude I need some of those pheromones of yours. Nobody offers to buy me ice cream. :(

And nah, I wouldn't consider you a player unless you enjoy messing with a lot of people at one time, heh.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Gamera said...

Well, I did...and then my conscience caught up to me.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home