### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: In The Land of Twilight

3.18.2005

In The Land of Twilight

Funny how things turn out.

It may just be my mood, but the blogging world is becoming less and less appealing to me. I don't have the time or inclination or discipline that I should be putting into this, and I am more and more loathe to update other people on what exactly I am up to, not because of a desire for secrecy but because I'd like to spend that time doing other things. I get a semester off from school and what do I realize? There's not enough time. There's never enough time.

I'll post here haphazardly, but don't expect too much. Bloggychameleon is fading away slowly, and work and law school will probably be the final blow to this lil hobby.

It's been nice knowing you.

i'm never gonna know you now
but i'm gonna love you anyhow

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An Happy Birthday!

12:03 AM  
Blogger sugarfiend said...

Shit! It's your birthday?!?!?

Uhhh...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

- Anita, who's terrible at remembering people's birthdays...

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home