San Francisco Demo
Pictures!
There's a shot of me right in the middle of my jump front kick in the sequentials...it's not a very nice looking jump front, hmm. Must work on the form. Too twisty, and what the heck am I doing with my arm???
And it's only just now hitting me how much I look like my dad when I'm not trying.
Oh, you guys know you can get login info from Bugmenot.com, right? It saves you the trouble of signing up for services. (*cough*ANITA*cough*)

3 Comments:
Huh? What? What does this have to do with me??
Oooo, that IS a cool website...
And kewl piccies too! And who cares if it isn't a nice looking jump front? It does the job, right? Even if you don't know what your arm is doing, which does happen to most people...
I meant in reference to your photos on shutterfly, for which I swiped a login from bugmenot as well. One reason I prefer webshots. :P
Neh, the aesthetic quality of the jump front isn't so bad since it's in the middle of a sequential, and I did manage to break my board, but it's still one of my signature kicks, because I get the most height for my size out of anyone for at least a couple ranks up, and because I haven't gotten the complete hang of narabangs and halos.
Post a Comment
<< Home