Agent Vee Located!
I'm in PV for the next few weeks, and doing lots and lots of chores. It's good. It takes my mind off things, and in the clear, sunny, SoCal winter weather, I'm completely enjoying myself free of worries about school, and only mildly bothered by the future. I intend to spend this break indulging in myself by doing whatever the hell I feel like. And that includes recieving a visit from the Boy sometime in the next few weeks~! XD
It would be nice to run out to the beach and smell the ocean, but at least I get to look out the window and know it's there.
And the other thing about being home? Lots and lots of telly to turn me brains to mush! There's a Twilight Zone Marathon and a Godfather marathon that I've caught advertisements for already, not to mention all the syndicated Star Trek. Already on the second ep of TOS for the day, but there was a little bit of Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood in there somewhere.
Leaving now, before this turns into a viewing log that bores you all to tears. Oh, and while I'm on the subject of logs--50 situps, 25 crunches, and 40...waist toners? the kind that make you look like a retarded bicyclist/dying cockroach. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home