### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: I have a photo, honest!

4.29.2005

I have a photo, honest!

But first, some of the friday five, which I haven't done in a few years, and now have to resort to doing the livejournal ones instead of the original blog meme that's now defunct.

1. You have the summer and plenty of money to travel abroad. Where all would you go?
First, I'd go on the Korea trip with UCMAP, and then split off with the part of the gang that wants to go to Hong Kong. Then I'd make my way to Shanghai, then head for India via Thailand and Vietnam. While in India, I'd have to stop off at least at Calcutta, Bombay, and New Delhi, then wander up to Nepal and spend a week or two taking it all in. And then I'd be tired of being sweaty and dirty and I think I'd want to go somewhere with hotels, like...Singapore.

2. What foods would you be sure you got to eat?
EVERYTHING. Especially food from street vendors.

3. What landmarks would you be sure you got to see?
Honestly, I don't really care. There's photo opportunities no matter what, and memories don't revolve around landmarks, but people and experiences.

4. What airline would you use?
Whichever had the cheapest big-name ticket.

5. Would your knowledge of other languages influence where you went? (i.e. would you be more likely to go to France if you spoke French?)
Nope. But having contacts at a place might.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home