Eggs!
For work in the bio lab this weekend, I have to sort out chicken eggs and put them in the incubator. Of course, only one thing comes to mind when faced with all of these eggs....EGG STORY!
:-D
Sadly, I think we're going to break all of them open in order to study the embryos inside. :(
4 Comments:
they'll become bad eggs! no chance to become ninja!
So if one day the lab is suddenly missing eggs, count your kleenexes :P
btw, did you end up getting yourself a copy?
Actually, no. Hmm. Should that be another thing on my agenda?
Up to you. I just thought, well, hey, it's four bucks, which is about equivalent to one of those dinky lil pamphlets that Marvel or DC puts out, and it's a lot of fun. I managed to cheer Steph up with it, so I consider it well worth the investment. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home