Ok, survey!
While I wait for the bathroom to become vacant. Credit sugarfiend, who got it from someone else, who in all probability got it from someone else as well...
Hehe, I just realize that the other reason I'm posting this is for people to hook me up if they find a match. :-P
Hair color: No preference. Just clean.
Eye color: No preference. Dreamy is nice, though. Inquisitive, ehh. Intelligent! They must be intelligent!
Height: Preferably between 5'8" and 6'.
Six pack: Some toning would be nice, but not necessary
Long or short hair: If he can put it up in a ponytail, he's out.
Glasses: It's sad. I find guys with glasses much more attractive. ;__; Like my predecessor, this probably does not bode well for future generations.
Piercings: Open-minded about this. I've seen boys who look really hot with lip and eyebrow piercings. At the same time, if you've got piercings, you probably can't work out with me?
Tattoo: Depends. Does it have meaning? Was there a specific reason for getting the tattoo, or did the dolt just think it was cool? Gang symbolism, or cultural/personal? (I think Maori face tattoos are really cool looking.) Is it discreet?
Eyebrows: Please have more eyebrows than me. I mean, it's not that hard...
Big butt or little: Muscular. :D
Buff or skinny: Depends on the person, and the frame.
Straight teeth, gap, or braces: No gap. Braces lead to straight teeth, so they're more or less equivalent.
Funny or serious: Both. I can't handle a smart-ass when I'm serious and stressed out. But I adore boys who make me laugh.
Party or stay at home: Both. I'm a chameleon, I have my moods.
Should she/he cook or bake: Cook. Baking less important (and would make me fat)
Should she/he have a best friend: Yes, ME--lordy, you're possessive. Yes, a best friend, and his best friend should be my good friend as well. I think Scott's parents did it perfectly: they hooked up, and then they hooked their best friends up with each other.
Should she/he have a lotta girl friends: Don't care. But I better damn well be the top priority at least most of the time.
Outgoing or shy: Both. Probably more outgoing, because I have no patience with someone who's paralyzed with shyness. I want someone I can admire and look up to.
Sarcastic or sincere: Both, depending on what is required by the situation.
Would she/he be a smoker?: If he's on fire, I guess it's ok--haha!
Would she/he drink?: Yes. And be able to mix drinks, as well. But not alcoholic.
Would she/he swear?: Fine by me, but not every fifth word. I need someone more articulate.
Would she/he play with your hair?: The ones on my head, thanks.--Oh dear lord. Actually, I don't care much.
Where would you go to dinner?: His house, where he's just cooked and laid out the table on the patio with a tablecloth and candles. Hee. I'm a romantic.
Would s/he write you notes?: Little notes as everyday surprises that I'd find in my pockets or taped up where I run into them unexpectedly. I'm a big fan of letters and beautiful handwriting, though.
Would he bring you flowers?: Flower. I dig simplicity and minimalism. Or I'll take the plant. :)
Would she/he lay under the stars with you?: Mmm, yes. And we'd lay there, looking up, snuggling if we were cold, and not feel required to maintain a conversation by talking.
Would s/he call you muffin, pumpkin, or apple?: None. Even "pookie" makes me cringe.
Would he call you hunny, sweetie, or baby?: Along with the above...I just can't imagine being referred to as any of those. Jeez.
Would she/he hang out with you and YOUR friends?: DEFINITELY.
Would you hang out with her/him and HER/HIS friends?: DEFINITELY. and there shouldn't be a delineation between my friends and his friends, either.
Would she kiss you goodnight at the door?: She?! that's news to me.--haha. Well, if we're in love, why not?
Will he walk you to the door at the end?: Assuming this is the end of a date, and not the beginning of a slasher flick, yes! so I can kiss him goodnight at the door!
Holding hands?: Sometimes. Sometimes I just need to know someone's there. Most of the time, I'm probably going to run off at a moment's notice.
Soccer: Sure, why not.
Volleyball: Sure, why not. (As long as it's not an excuse to get me into skimpy swimsuit.)
Tennis: Ehh, nah. One arm bigger than the other, ugh.
Baseball: If he can teach me how to hit the damn ball, maybe.
Basketball: Bad for violinist's fingers....but if that's his sport, go ahead.
Football: Hm. Just TRY and take me down.
Water polo: Water Polo guys are hot, but kind of...dense looking?
WHERE IS THE MARTIAL ARTS CATEGORY?
Surf: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (yea, you should all know my weakness)
Skateboard: Teach me!
Ski/snowboard: Teach me some more!
Play guitar: Is he any good? Does he sing with it? Does he compose?
Play piano: Pianists and their lovely, lovely hands...
Neat or messy?: Messy is fine, as long as it's not filthy. Mess needs to clutter, not filth.
Writes his own music: If it's good...--agreed.
Use the word dude: that'd be sweeeeeet.
Use the word tight: I used to be ok with it...but I don't like it much anymore.
Would he watch the sun rise with you: Er. Is it possible for me to get up early? But yes. Sunrises are much better than sunsets, because there are fewer cheesy couples out.
What kind of car does he drive: A clean one, and an environmentally friendly one.
How old is he: Not more than four years younger or...twenty-five years older. I'm much more forgiving on the mature end of the spectrum. Yes, I like older men. They tend to know what they're doing, because I generally don't.
What would his name be: Ernest! Heeheeheeheehee. Something I can pronounce, please? (although then again, I've been managing with Svietoslev at TKD, so that can't be too much of a requirement.)
3 Comments:
You realize some of my answers were tongue in cheek, right?
And yes, I laughed at the "smoker" one too. Cathy's quirky that way.
But of course. Still, the fact that they're tongue in cheek points to the fact that there's some truth behind them.
Well, imma try to do better next time! (My part, at least..)
Post a Comment
<< Home