### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: Movie Musical Goodness

11.10.2004

Movie Musical Goodness

Phantom clip!

I thought at the beginning, "If that's Gerard's Phantom voice, I'm in love." But then he didn't quite have the strength to finish that last line, so I don't know. We'll see when the movie comes out. Christine might actually top Sarah Brightman in terms of vocal quality.

Oh, and here's Johnny in a few Willy Wonka images.

Everything from Ain't It Cool News, of course.

1 Comments:

Blogger sugarfiend said...

Meh, he trying to channel Michael Crawford a little toooooooo much. Pretty good voice though. And I was amazed at Emmy Rossum's voice....until I found out she was trained in opera as a young girl and sang at Carnegie Hall. Not very surprised now, LOL...

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home