### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: Addition to my Own Blog

10.30.2004

Addition to my Own Blog

*This was originally at the end, but I figured it would make more sense to put it at the beginning: Apologies to everyone else who has to deal with my self-centered babble, I'm basically using this as the easiest way to get in touch with Vicky after she reads my blog just in case she gets worried and stuff.

Yeah, I didn't want to post the full story on my blog because it's so public and people read it.

Basically, I woke up to the sounds of heavy breathing and making out and some conversation along the lines of liking people and turning lesbian and such... I'm trying to forget about it.

I mean, I know that it's really not that big of a deal and I'm probably acting melodramatic and immature, but it was something that really traumatized me, I guess, and I don't mean to use that word as a joke even though I know it's used like that a lot of times.

And I guess I should've gone to your place instead of Alex's but it's like, he KNOWS Grace and Theresa so I felt like it might've been better talking to him about it, and also I figured you might've been busy w/ stage management and everything and that you might've not been there, and I didn't want you to be stuck walking me home late at night 'cause I wasn't sure how long I would spend feeling ... frightened and upset.

But yeah, I just wanted to give you the full story on what that blog entry was about so you didn't have to get frightened and worry about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home