### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: Too much reading

10.19.2004

Too much reading

...and not enough time to read. I feel rich and slightly overwhelmed.

I started Electric Girl while waiting for Professor Booth's class to start today, and we're just starting Invisible Man in another class. I've got a stack of books on violin, Go, and various bits of fiction that I thought I wanted to try. I have reading for both Costume Design and Stage Management that I haven't read and need to--soon--and I haven't done any of it. Meh. Shower first, then hop into bed and read until I'm sleepy (which is probably not for a while, given the amount of sugar and caffeine I've ingested today, without really needing to).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Invisible man was pretty good. Kind of odd. But then again i was reading it on the greyhound so i might have a weird memory of it.

~Scott

10:51 PM  
Blogger Gamera said...

The last time I read it, it rocked my world. This semester it should be even better, after the lead weight that was Native Son (yuck). It's a little weird in parts, but that's part of its brilliance, and why I adore it: how often do you have a novel that successfully addresses social issues and also makes a huge impact on the literary world?

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home