Shopping instead of studying
All right, so I seem to be overdue for an update.
Have been studying, playing, surfing, fretting, and eating far too much than is probably healthy. Have not worked out for almost a week. Have not called anyone I meant to call over the weekend (this means mouse, mainly, but also have not chatted with Ando, or Leslie, or any number of others. sigh). And, most ridiculously of all, I miss R even though it's been less than twenty-four hours since I've seen him. People-withdrawal sucks. Probably also explains the over-eating. Lord, what fools these mortals be!
Steph apparently missed me, too, this weekend, because she came over to my room as soon as she was settled in and proceeded to gab for over an hour.
Anyway. Dresses!
I've been looking at these: 1 2 3
1 - I like how it's spandex and polyester blend--cheap stuff, really--but it'll match the deliciously casual-chic Nike heels that I've worn all of twice XD as well as make for a nice formal-ish standard in my closet. ("ish" because, well, the lingerie-as-outerwear trend seems to have been on the rocks for some time, and I'm unclear as to the actual definition of a "boudoir gown"--does it limit a piece's functionality to the boudoir alone? Should do some research on that one....)
2 - One of the weird things about me now is that my body shape and makeup seems to have unstabilized. I've been fluctuating between 109-115 lbs for several months now, mostly on the lower end of that range. However, it means that even two or three pounds of gain is evident on my frame: heavier bust, more butt, softer elbows. This is not a dress I can order off the internet--it's something I'd need to go into the store to try out. There's too many variables there that could influence the way it looks on me.
3 - Simple and curve-emphasizing. Too bad I can't try it on to see how I look. Possibly rather like the first one.
Ok, back to studying. Bye now.
3 Comments:
First one nice and simple, and I really like the back on the third one in addition to its own nice and simpleness.
Second one too floofy for bicky. Can't see you wearing that, really....well can't see myself wearing it either, for that matter, LOL...
i likey no. 3 :)
and i feel speeeeshul, that i was on the list to be called, despite not being called. ;) i call you later today. i been brain fried.
never mind that i'm nearly 2 weeks late. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home