### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: We need some hot guys on this board!

11.08.2004

We need some hot guys on this board!

Yeah, I believe it's that time of month for me...

Or maybe I just miss skating...

...or both....


2 Comments:

Blogger Gamera said...

Oo, pretty.

I've already posted links to Rodrigo Santoro and the new Superman earlier, so I think my hot guy quota is fulfilled. (Plus I seem to have ended my dry spell, and so the yen for hotness isn't as keen)

2:12 AM  
Blogger sugarfiend said...

Yeah, but I bet that Drew Fuller dude can't skate...

That's Fedor Andreev. He was born in Russia but skates for Canada. He's only been on TV once or twice. Nice skater - not very consistent with the jumps, unfortunately...but there are a good number of pictures of him, LOL.

He looks like Tom Cruise on the ice sometimes...not in that pic so much. (Still HOT though!) He modeled a bit for Abercrombie and I think he does some shoots here and there.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home