### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: panicky

12.07.2004

panicky

So much work and not enough time, or sleep.

*cry*

If it weren't for tech for stage managing tomorrow, I'd be in bed and not wake up until three. But noooooo....

Edit: ARGH.

1 Comments:

Blogger sugarfiend said...

Stressing out doesn't help either, LOL. I just read about 15 journal articles (and wrote a 10-page research protocol) about stress hormone levels in birds (they have corticosterone, we have cortisol. Kinda the same thing). When corticosterone levels get high, the bird anticipates some sort of environmental disaster, and eats to build up fat stores. My prof described stressed birds before migration as "butterballs." Yummy.

It may have started to work on me. I've been noticing that my pants are tighter, but my arms are still sticks. I swear, my arms will still be sticks if my legs are barrels! Stupid body...

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home