PrettyBoy Alert!
I've been haunting Asian movie sites again lately, trying to ferret out the wide-release date for Wong Kar-Wai's 2046. Of course, the big film of the moment is Zhang Yimou's House of Flying Daggers, starring Zhang Ziyi, Andy Lau, and Takeshi Kaneshiro. Mmm, yummy. I can't figure out why he looks so distinctly Japanese to me, even though he's half Taiwanese. There are also some shots where he looks like Adrien Brody and others where he looks like Rodrigo Santoro, especially in the glasses. Hmm.
6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Let's try that again...
It could be the eyebrows. At least, that's what sticks out for me.
Haha, I've been drooling over Hayden Christensen in ROTS. (http://www.desiringhayden.net/gallery/data/media/245/sw-08.jpg since blogger hates me and won't link correctly) Long hair AND cape? I'm SO there!
On a related note, it's my favorite time of the year: choir concert time! So many guys in tuxes! *swoon*
did not like it. tell you that now. did not make sense to mouse.
did not like what? house of flying daggers? or ROTS?
2046
when did you see 2046???
Post a Comment
<< Home