### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: Sick and scared and small

12.16.2004

Sick and scared and small

would you help me rise up
touch my face and watch me try to breathe again
would you let me do this
burn down the final wall

overcome me baby
overcome me baby
overcome me baby
overcome me yeah
all I'm asking is to be alive for once


--"Momentum" from Vienna Teng's Waking Hour

I forgot that around this time of year, when I'm finishing up tests and things, I inevitably end up depressed because I felt like I didn't work as hard as I should have. Nevermind that I spread myself too thin and there wasn't much that I could do--I should have known it would've been too much for me to take on.

keanerdotnet yesterday was a revelation, and possibly an inspiration for the mood.

But now currently distracting self, so hopefully won't be too incapacitated at the end of the day....or I could just go to sleep.

edit: A Barnes & Noble run later and I'm feeling much better. Predictably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home