Accomplishment of the Week
And possibly of the semester: Have jumped black belt who threatened to pull down my pants. And didn't get thrown in the process.
w00t! go me!
In other news, not getting sick last semeseter (in my health's general once-a-semester illness schedule) appears to have caught up to me with a vengeance. Trying not to cough too hard because there was an incident this afternoon that involved blood. O.O
3 Comments:
Get thee to a doctor! Coughing in any sort of combination with blood is never good. *imagines punctures in the lungs. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww*
But congrats in one-upping a black belt! If you consider it one-upping...
Oh, and which black belt was this?
*imagines Bobby threatening to pull down anyone's pants*
...
*rolls around floor in laughter*
Ah, but you haven't seen Bobby be generally goofy. It's very different from Bobby in black belt mode.
It was Raymond, though. Was helping him out in his white belt class by doing some temporary TAing after I'd figured out how to mount Roger (Raymond let us use the white belt room to practice in). He and KJ run their whitebelts through some circuit training, and I was doing high knees when I had to stop to pull up my pants. Raymond went "yoink!" and pantomimed the motion before wandering off, I went "Rawr!" and took a flying leap. Right in front of his white belts. XD
Post a Comment
<< Home