### # robots.txt file created at http://www.yellowpipe.com # For domain: http://sleepychameleon.blogspot.com ### User-agent: * Disallow: / sleepychameleon hangout v2.0: If it makes anyone feel better...

11.05.2004

If it makes anyone feel better...

New proposal: The United States of Canada.

Dodikins posted this in her blog, but I really do like the expression on the lion's face.

And in the general cool links category, we've got a Scientific American article on Music and the Brain.

Oh, last minute addition for Steph: Hello Kitty Online World.

2 Comments:

Blogger sugarfiend said...

My eyes crossed a bit while reading that article...I think some people think waaay too hard on this stuff. And I almost slapped my forehead when I got to the part about them figuring out that neural "responses [from music] depended on the location of a given tone within a melody; cells may fire more vigorously when that tone is preceded by other tones rather than when it is the first." Well, as a musician, I say, "DUH!!!"

5:21 PM  
Blogger sugarfiend said...

Oh, and..

HAIL JESUSLAND!!!

I like moose. (As my friend would say. I responded with "mooooooooooooooooooooooooose")

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home