Today is a good day
Because I woke up at 6:30, had the opportunity to go back to sleep instead of study (and did so) and when I woke up again it was all sunny.
And THEN there's only one class to go to, then costume shop (which is more like hanging out than actual work anyway) and then I get to go out for dinner and see Boundin' + The Incredibles! Whee!
And to make things EVEN BETTER: the ROTS trailer is being shown in front of The Incredibles, and the buzz for that has been really pretty good, and so now I'm jumping up and down with excitement.
And then we'll see if I get any sleep tonight. ;)
4 Comments:
yay! Bicky happy. =)
What's ROTS? But yesh, hope you had lotsa fun. *grins*
Return of the Sith? The next Star Wars movie? Right?
Lil sis saw The Incredibles too and thought it was really really good. Your opinion? (I should go see it...sometime..)
Revenge of the Sith, sorry...
I'm not even a Star Wars fan, and I knew it was Star Wars that she was referring to. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!??!?
Hehehe. I havena done anything!
Incredibles was lots and lots of fun. R and I went to see it in Emeryville...I counted four movie logo letterman's jackets while we were waiting in line. We also had employees from Pixar line up behind us, and were eavesdropping on their conversation. I think it's slightly less polished than Finding Nemo...probably more around Monsters Inc. level. Beginning was a lil slow, maybe?
They really did show quite a bit of footage at Comic-Con, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home